Video President of Microsoft in an embarrassing position because kortana



Put "kortana" Personal Assistant service head of Microsoft "Satya nadella" in a very embarrassing position during the Dreamforce Conference 2015 the head of Microsoft's "capabilities" in understanding kortana voice commands directed her and showing correct results.


And "Satya" ask "kortana": "Show me my most at-risk opportunities" instead of saying: "show me the most risky opportunities grin "
Making Cortana did not understand the intention of the Chairman of Microsoft, and his results show "how to buy milk..."



The public could not stop himself from laughing though "Satya nadella" retry three times, but finally moved to another axis and apologized.
SHARE

About hisham afkir

My name is Hisham afkir, Moroccan nationality, I am 23 years old, I love blogging and interested in everything new in the world of technology.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment